Sunday, November 21, 2010

Our First School Thanksgiving Feast!


These are the Turkey Cupcakes I made for my daughter's Kindergarten Thanksgiving Feast!
I got the idea at the Family Fun Website by Disney. They were a hit and not too hard to make!
Just make regular chocolate cupcakes and then add the precious turkey! To make the turkey you will need Nutter Butter cookies, white icing, mini chocolate chips, fruit roll-ups and toothpicks!
For the eyes, use white icing and then place a mini choc. chip on top! For the red "gobbler" use a piece of red fruit roll-up. For the feathers I just wrapped the fruit roll-ups around a spaghetti noodle...I was out of toothpick so had to improvise!! It actually worked just fine.
Once I made it to my daughter's school, there was all kinds of precious artwork decorating the outside and inside of the class! I just had to take pictures and show off her artistic side! Here is her Scarecrow!
Here is her Turkey
Here is her Indian and Pilgrim
Here each person in the class got to put what they were thankful for on the feathers! Marlee was thankful for her friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment