Monday, December 6, 2010

All About Wreaths!!

A Wreath is what we put on Windows and Doors to WELCOME those we Love & Adore.......
Wreaths...I just love them! They add a beautiful touch to your holiday decor and they are pretty easy to make! This one is above my mantle. I just used mesh, ribbon, lights and ornaments!
This is a ribbon wreath that I made! I saw the idea here. Mine of course didn't turn out as cute but my little girl LOVED it! She has it hanging on her bedroom door...I just wrapped a straw wreath with ribbon and used different Christmas ribbons to decorate the rest

This is the wreath on my front door. I've had it for a while but I had to add new mesh this year...This is all I had on hand but it works! I also added the Holiday Door Bucket in the center of the wreath!
These next two wreaths are just ones I purchased at Target many years ago but I still love them!
I would love to see the wreaths in your home...If you have any you would like to share just link up! Happy Monday!

I have shared this post at the following parties:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful wreaths all. Love the addition of the mesh, it adds a layer of fluffiness I really like!

    ReplyDelete