Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Blessing of Beauty

Well, I am excited to be posting some pictures of past and present Christmas Vignette's! I must say though that this is MY most favorite of them all.......

In all seriousness, I LOVE CHRISTMAS! However, it is taking me a little longer to get my house fully decorated with 3 kiddos...so I am going to share from past & present! I have had so much fun looking at the beautiful mantles and vignettes...Don't you just LOVE all the creative ideas?
The beautiful pieces and homes? Something about making your home beautiful makes the guests you have in your home and yourself feel special! The picture below is from a Willow House (formerly Southern Living at HOME) party....Just one perk to being a design consultant! You get to enjoy the beautiful products AND share them with others!
This is just a simple lantern with artificial berries around the candle and mesh tied at the top...just a little touch of Christmas to one of my end tables.
Here I added another touch of Christmas to my Fireplace Screen...Last year I used these metal ornaments hanging from my kitchen chandelier. I have another friend who ties these on the back of her dining room chairs...the possibilities are endless! I know where you can purchase your own set of this Holiday Hanging Trio...On Sale this month for $26.96


Isn't this feather wreath fun? I've had it for many years and LOVE seeing it every Christmas!

These are the Wirework Treasure Trio (3 wire ornaments...a square present, star and ball) that you can fill or leave empty. These are also on sale this month for $14.96
These last 2 pictures are from 2008...Thanks to Southern Fried Gal...Love ya girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment