Friday, December 17, 2010

The Blessing of Greetings!


A merry little greeting
In a merry little way,
For a merry little Christmas
And a merry
New Year's day!
T.J. Mills

I absolutely LOVE receiving Christmas Cards each year! I look forward to the mail each day to see whose card will be in my mailbox! It's a great way to keep in touch with those friends we don't get to see much! It's so much fun to see the new additions, the accomplishments and the way the kids have grown over the past year!
I always display my cards so I can see them everyday! It makes me realize how blessed I am!

Here are some other fun ways to display your Christmas Greetings...@Centsational Girl, @Southern Fried Gal,@apartmenttherapy, and @Better Homes and Garden!

I am going to end with our Christmas Greeting this year! Merry Christmas to ALL!!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
A scrapbook by Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment