Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Yummies!

I just had to make these Chocolate Chip Brownie Pillows when I saw this recipe. The picture literally made my mouth water! I had the perfect reason to make these babies for our Christmas Eve party (they were also Santa's cookies)! I got this recipe out of the Southern Living 2009 Christmas book.
Now that you see the picture don't you understand why I had to make these? TO DIE FOR!!!
These babies were SO big I could only cook 4 at a time! Each cookie was 1/2 cup cookie dough with the brownie in the middle
Right out of the oven with a glass of Ice Cold Milk...Just like Santa likes!
Don't they look beautiful on my French Wired Tiered Stand? I vow to keep this filled with fruits, veggies and nuts in 2011!!
I also love these easy and tasty treats! Waffle pretzels, Hershey Hugs and M& M's make these love at first bite....
We decided we needed a healthy choice for dessert on Christmas Eve so we thought Fruit Kabobs would be a pretty touch! My little Mini Me loves to help in the kitchen!

We had a WONDERFUL and BLESSED Christmas! 2011 here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment